Tug Hill Vineyards
'Wine Down' After Hours
Come “Wine Down” after a long week, this weekly live music event with different local artists, and a lite menu available from 4-9 pm, it’s a great way to relax with friends and family. Enjoy our gardens, bring a blanket for the lawn area. Full bar available alongside our wines and liqueurs, no cover charge, no reservations needed. Doors open at 4.
After closing to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we’re excited to be back for the season! Please observe all applicable Social Distancing Protocols when visiting Tug Hill Vineyards so that we can remain open this summer.
- Please wear a mask when you’re not seated with your party.
- Please stay with your party. Attempt to group orders, purchase bottles, and pitchers.
- Maintain 6ft distances from other guests, not in your party.
- Do not move tables unless staff gives permission, find a table large enough for your group.
- Place food orders using our new online ordering system, not up at the bar.
- And above all enjoy yourself! We’re excited to open back up and see all of you! Follow these guidelines to help us keep COVID-19 out of Lewis County!
- September 24th – Jason Ashlaw
- October 2nd – Andy Taylor
- October 9th – Brian Beyer
- October 16th – Bill Burkhard