Fresh, locally grown fruit is one of the best parts of summer, so bring the whole family out!
We welcome you to enjoy the estate’s grounds after picking; we offer Vintner’s Lunch in our Gardens Monday-Saturday 11-3, and Brunch 10-1:30 on Sundays. It will be a memorable and tasty family trip with views of the Black River Valley and the cool Tug Hill breeze
Our grounds and restrooms are handicap accessible. Restrooms are located in the Vintner’s Lounge.
Current U-Pick Conditions
- Fruit ripeness and volume depends on the weather. This webpage is updated regularly.
- Bring your own containers and we will weigh them before you get started or we offer pulp berry tills for you to pick into.
- Don’t forget water, good walking shoes, hat, and sunscreen.
- Kid, dog, and picnic-friendly (carry in carry out).
- We accept cash, credit cards, and local check.
- Raspberries: $4.50/lbs or $4.00 @ 8lbs or more
- Blueberries: $3.00/lbs or $2.50 @ 8lbs or more
- Apples: $1.00/lbs
- Plums: $3.50/lbs
Here are the crops available and their approximate picking schedule:
- Raspberries: (red, gold, and black): July – October
- Blueberries: July – August
- Cherries: *NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Currants: *NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Plums: August – September
- Apples: September – October
- Pears: *NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Grapes: September – October