U-Pick is closed until spring. Thank you for a wonderful season!
Fall raspberries are finished.
Grapes are done for the year.
Plums are finished.
Apples- Done for the year.
Sunflowers are done.
Please watch Facebook, Instagram or our website for updates on U-Pick availability.
Current U-Pick Conditions
Fresh, locally grown fruit is one of the best parts of summer, so bring the whole family out!
We welcome you to enjoy the estate’s grounds after picking; we offer light food options in our Vintner’s Lounge, with additional seating in our Gardens Wednesday through Sunday, and Brunch on Sundays from 10 am to 1 pm. It will be a memorable and tasty family trip with views of the Black River Valley and the cool Tug Hill breeze.
Our grounds and restrooms are handicap accessible. Restrooms are located in the Vintner’s Lounge which is found on the ground level of the main hall.
- Raspberries: $4.50/lb or $4.00 @ 8lbs or more
- Blueberries: $3.50/lb or $3.00 @ 8lbs or more
- Apples: $1.50/ lb
- Plums: $3.50/lb
- Grapes: $1/lb
- Fruit ripeness and volume depends on the weather. This webpage is updated regularly.
- Bring your own containers and we will weigh them before you get started or we offer pulp berry tills for you to pick into.
- Don’t forget water, good walking shoes, hat, and sunscreen.
- Kid and dog friendly.
- We accept cash, credit cards, and local check.
Here are the crops available and their approximate picking schedule:
- Raspberries: (red, gold, and black): July – October
- Blueberries: July – August
- Plums: August – September
- Apples: September – October
- Grapes: September – October