Grapes are done for the year.
Fall raspberries will only be available for a limited time.
Plums are finished.
Apples- Zestar & Honeycrisp are gone. Connel Red and Macintosh are limited in availability. We don’t have many Cortland apples this year, as our trees are still young.
Sunflowers are FREE for the picking. We cannot guarantee quality at this point, so they are ‘as is.’
Please watch Facebook, Instagram or our website for updates on U-Pick availability.
Current U-Pick Conditions
Fresh, locally grown fruit is one of the best parts of summer, so bring the whole family out!
We welcome you to enjoy the estate’s grounds after picking; we offer light food options in our Vintner’s Lounge with seating in our Gardens Monday-Saturday 11-2, and Brunch on Sundays. It will be a memorable and tasty family trip with views of the Black River Valley and the cool Tug Hill breeze.
Our grounds and restrooms are handicap accessible. Restrooms are located in the Vintner’s Lounge which is found on the ground level of the main hall.
- Raspberries: $4.50/lb or $4.00 @ 8lbs or more
- Blueberries: $3.50/lb or $3.00 @ 8lbs or more
- Apples: $1.50/ lb
- Plums: $3.50/lb
- Grapes: $1/lb
- Fruit ripeness and volume depends on the weather. This webpage is updated regularly.
- Bring your own containers and we will weigh them before you get started or we offer pulp berry tills for you to pick into.
- Don’t forget water, good walking shoes, hat, and sunscreen.
- Kid and dog friendly.
- We accept cash, credit cards, and local check.
Here are the crops available and their approximate picking schedule:
- Raspberries: (red, gold, and black): July – October
- Blueberries: July – August
- Plums: August – September
- Apples: September – October
- Grapes: September – October