Fresh, locally grown fruit is one of the best parts about summer, so bring the whole family out!
We welcome you to enjoy a picnic on the estate’s grounds after picking, we offer chilled wine and beer by the glass to be enjoyed in our gardens. With views of the Black River Valley and the cool Tug Hill breeze, it will be a memorable, and tasty, family trip.
Current U-Pick Conditions
- Fruit ripeness and volume depends on the weather. It is always wise to call ahead and make sure we’re open and picking conditions before you come out.
- Bring your own containers and we will weigh them before you get started or we offer pulp berry tills for you to pick into free of charge.
- Don’t forget water, good walking shoes, hat, and sunscreen.
- Kid and picnic-friendly (carry in carry out).
- We accept cash, credit cards, and local check.
- Raspberries: $4.50/lbs or $4.00 @ 8lbs or more
- Blueberries: $3.00/lbs or $2.50 @ 8lbs or more
- Currants: $3.00/lbs or $2.50 @ 8lbs or more
- Sour Cherries: $3.00/lbs
- Apples and Pears: $1.00/lbs
- Plums: $3.50/lbs
Here are the crops available and their approximate picking schedule:
- Raspberries: (red, gold, and black): July – October
- Blueberries: July – August
- Cherries (limited quantity): July
- Currants (limited quantity): July – August
- Apples: September – October
- Pears: September – October
- Grapes: September – October