We’re celebrating the start of Blueberry season at our farm estate! Join us at the “Brews and Blues” Festival!
The festival will include live music by Bruce Fuller from 1-3 and Levi & Lucia from 4-7, tasty food from local food trucks, local coffee, local gelato, and of course some of our favorite NY Craft Breweries! Tug Hill Vineyards is offering free samples of our estate grown and produced fruit based wine and spirits. We welcome you to spend the day enjoying our farm estate, landscaped gardens, and the view of the Black River Valley. The event will start at 11 am. Craft Brewery tastings scheduled from 11-4, food trucks 11-7, full vineyard bar available all day. The event will run into the evening. Tickets are $8 purchased ahead online, $10 at the door.
CURRENT VENDOR LIST (Potential for add-ons)
– Copper City Brewing Co. of Rome
– Garland City Beerworks of Watertown
– Talking Cursive Brewing Company of Syracuse
– Critz Farms Brewing and Cider Co. of Cazenovia
– Southern Tier Brewing of Lakewood
– Middle Ages Brewing of Syracuse
– Tug Hill Lunch Box
– Squishy’s BBQ
– Rainman Ray’s Grub On The Run
– Tug Hill Artisan Roasters (Coffee!)
– Hidden Pastures Dairy (Gelato!)
Come on out and support local businesses, and the Craft industry! Call (315)-376-4336 or message us with any questions.
Follow the Facebook Event here