- This event has passed.
October 28 @ 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Coming up on Friday, October 28, from 5-8 pm, we will be serving a gourmet, three course meal with dinner music provided live by Tony Levesque. The full menu can be found below. All three courses are included in the price, however, prices vary and are based on entree choice. Reservations can be made by visiting OpenTable or by calling us at 315-376-4336.
The First Course is your choice of:
- Creamy Lobster Bisque- served with French bread *GF without the bread
- Bacon and Merlot Stuffed Mushrooms- stuffed with a blend of applewood smoked bacon, bread crumbs and Merlot cheese, then baked with our own Estate Frontenac red wine.
Entree- Second Course:
- Beer and Cheddar Mac and Cheese- cavatappi pasta in a robust Guinness cheese sauce. Served with French bread. *vegetarian – $22
- Autumn Seared Chicken- pan seared with rosemary, garlic, crimini mushrooms and wilted kale. Served with French bread and your choice of 1 side. *GF without the bread -$24
- Lemon and Dill Salmon- baked with a lemon and white wine butter, then finish with a creamy lemon and dill aioli. Served with your choice of 2 sides. *GF – $26
- Steak Diane- tender shoulder loin beef pan seared to order in a dijon red wine sauce with sauteed onions and mushrooms. Served with your choice of 2 sides. *GF – $28
(Additional sides may be added to any meal for $4 each)
- Baked Potato with butter and sour cream *GF
- Steamed Broccoli *GF
- Wild Rice *GF
- Beer Mac and Cheese
- Side Salad with our house Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette *GF
Dessert- Third Course:
- Butterscotch Pecan Blondie- a chewy, buttery blondie served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled with salted caramel. *Contains nuts
- Fall Cheesecake Trio- mini New York style cheesecakes topped with a trio of fall flavors: spiced pumpkin mousse, caramel apples, and a bright orange cranberry sauce.
This is not a food and wine pairing dinner. Beverages and gratuity are not included.
For children we offer grilled cheese or peanut butter & jelly with chips and a drink for $10.