CURRENT U-PICK CONDITIONS:
- 08.30.2018: Blueberry season is over. We currently have Zestar apples, pears, and plums available for U-Pick. Fall raspberries should be ready at the end of the September!
Our 40-acre farm features over 5 acres of u-pick blueberries, over 3 acres of u-pick raspberries, and a variety of other farm fresh fruit. Locally grown fruit Is one of the best parts about summer, so bring the whole family out and start a new tradition! When you’re done, cool off with a glass of Blueberry, Raspberry, or Apple wine and enjoy your fruit of choice in liquid form! Lemonade for the kids!
Here are the crops available and their approximate picking schedule:
- Raspberries: (red, gold, and black): July – October
- Blueberries: July – August
- Cherries (limited quantity): July
- Currants (limited quantity): July – August
- Apples: September – October
- Pears: September – October
- Grapes: September – October
- Fruit ripeness and volume depend on the weather. It is always wise to call ahead and make sure we’re open and picking conditions before you come out.
- We sell berries by the pound or special one gallon bucket pricing (buckets fit between 6-7 pounds)
- Bring your own containers and we will weigh them before you get started or we offer pulp berry tills for you to pick into free of charge.
- We will pick for you, please call us to place an order.
- Don’t forget good walking shoes, hat, and sunscreen.
- We accept cash, credit cards, and local check.